Plans, organizes, and executes all activities in continued development, maintenance and implementation of the Encompass Specialty Surgical Network in assigned geography. Supports all provider and client strategies to effectively manage orthopedic, spine and surgical services for Workers Compensation patients.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Represent the Encompass brand and its commitment to improving the quality of orthopedic and spine surgical care in the Workers Compensation space
- Implements provider network and contracting strategies to establish necessary clinical coverage in within region.
- Executes provider contracts for acceptable reimbursement rates as determined by client requirements and Encompass targets
- Support implementation and ongoing client management activities within region
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of key regulatory requirements in assigned geography including state specific panel requirements
- Represent Encompass at select state and national trade shows/conferences
- Partner with internal team members to coordinate gap filling activities
- Maintains all network development activity in CRM applications
- Oversees the maintenance of all Provider contract information for given territory. Works with legal and corporate on an as needed basis to modify contract templates to ensure compliance with all contractual and/or regulatory requirements
- Complies with required workplace safety standards
- Adheres to the company and/or departmental confidentiality standards and HIPAA compliance programs
- Adheres to the company and/or departmental fraud and abuse prevention/detection policies and programs
- Other duties, as assigned
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Superior interpretation and research skills to readily identify problems, get to the root cause and achieve prompt resolution to problems and issues including analytical skills
- Ability to organize, coordinate, and accomplish a high volume of work with minimum impact on quality
- Exceptional interpersonal relations skills
- Ability to maintain attendance to support required quality and quantity of work
- Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (Business Administration, etc.,) or equivalent experience
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in Workers Compensation industry sales and/or provider sales in the orthopedic/spine surgical space.
- Demonstrated adaptability and flexibility to changes and response to new ideas and approaches.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” work hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Requires ability to travel 2-3 days/week
Required Education and Experience
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities
|Job Category||Network Development and Client Management|