The Director of Account Management will be responsible for daily client interaction, responding to client questions and inquiries. In addition, this role will be responsible for the creation and dissemination of ongoing reporting to clients which will reflect program performance.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Act as a liaison for internal and external communications with clients on day-to-day questions.
- Collaborate and contribute to projects associated with clients, including but not limited to management of internal and external communications, stewardship support and other customer maintenance urgencies.
- Collaborate with the Director of Analytics to develop, create and maintain internal and external reporting metrics.
- Collaborate with AVP of Account Management to establish client goals, track client performance in comparison with those goals and identify overall trends.
- Collaborate with AVP of Account Management to create presentation and marketing materials that can be utilized for client presentations and product launches.
- Participate in conference calls and ensure a positive relationship with clients is maintained. Provide regular status reports and manage task lists on assigned account progress for all project areas.
- Update client protocols and shared company files structures as account implementations progress.
- Understand and comply with all HIPAA and SOC2 requirements necessary in working with designated PHI.
- Support the company’s partners and front desk, as needed, with client mailers, outbound stewardship items and annual conference planning
- Customer/Client Focus
- Organizational Skills
- Communication Skills – excellent oral and written communication skills
- Collaboration Skills
- Analytic and Technical Capabilities – Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 10 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” work hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
This position will not require travel on a regular basis but may encounter an off-site trip on occasion.
Required Education and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in communications, business or equivalent and two to five years of experience in client experience or analytics.
- Two to five years in an analytic or sales support role preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.